Thursday 23 February 2012

So, Topshop is celebrating 10 years of supporting the British Fashion Council NEWGEN scheme and what better way to celebrate than releasing a T-shirt range designed specifically by the schemes most successful and famous designers.
There are 20 T-shirts on offer of which all are very unique and different at a very reasonable price considering some pretty top designers have designed them, including; Mary Katrantzou, Christopher Kane, Erdem, Peter Jenson, Holly Fulton, Jonathan Saunders and many many more.


I think my favourite t-shirt out of the whole collection is the Squirrel Heart Print Tee by Peter Jenson, it is quite cute but also a bit 'indie' (yes I said the word indie but there is no other way to describe this t-shirt) and what the best thing about it is its a designer t-shirt! but it is not logo-ey like some designers today it is just subtle and all over cute! Another one of my favourite t-shirts is the China Print Collar Tee by Erdem, this is a very girly tee and I can imagine anyone wearing this and my immediate though would be 'oh that's so pretty,' what is good about this t-shirt is that you could wear it tucked in with shorts or skirts or just wear it really casually with jeans and a cardigan/jacket. I know at the beginning of this paragraph I said that my favourite t-shirt is the Peter Jenson one but the truth is, I have a few favourites!

Now, the last favourite I am going to write about is the Heart Tee by Richard Nicoll, I know this isn't a t-shirt that you could wear out the house but I just love the design of it and how it looks so casual and simple. Even though it looks as if he has just designed it on his way 'out of the studio at 9 o'clock at night,' that is what makes it so fantastic! I'd like to think of it as a t-shirt you wear when your having one of those 'slouchy days'





The t-shirts are available now in store and online but unfortunately due to great demand there will quite a few that are sold out in the shops. However, if you do manage to get our hands on one of these unique t-shirts then £7 of the proceeds go to Centrepoint, a charity helping give young homeless people a future. This is a very worth while cause and as your buying y our new designer t-shirt you are also helping young people all over Britain which is just an added bonus.




Much Love
PoppyBee xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment