Thursday 1 March 2012

Following on from my previous blog post about the Vintage Fair, I forgot to mention a very special exhibitor that was there, that of course was Poppy . I cannot believe I forgot to mention them, especially as they have the same name as me! Poppy Children make very sweet dresses with adorable fabrics that 'depict the adventures of a little girl, Poppy, and her dog, Fred,' (quote from the website.) They originally started making just children's clothes, but have now brought out a small collection of women's dresses which are just to die for, they are so cute, perfect for summery days and if any of you have little girls you can look even more adorable with similar dresses. At the Vintage Wedding Fair I was lucky enough to see some of the children's and adults dresses that were there and the colours just made my heart melt, they were just so adorable. Obviously at the wedding fair they were promoting them as bridesmaids dresses but the dresses could be worn for any occasion, I think! They are too sweet to be just worn as bridesmaid dresses.



I absolutely adore the children's dresses they are so sweet but I am so glad that the have brought out a women's range because the dresses are just as sweet ads the children's ones. I would love one for myself but unfortunately I do not have one yet. However, if I were lucky enough to have one, i would get my favourite one, which is definitely the Beatrice Circus dress in Lemon Sherbet or in Spearmint. The colours on both of the are beautiful and the fabric print is so sweet and playful. I can just imagine me wearing one of the dresses on a summer day have an ice cream from Mrs Scoops' Vintage Scoops ice cream van, Betty.


I would strongly recommend if you have a young girl to go out and buy one of these dresses or you just want one to yourself, you will not be disappointed and neither will she.


misspoppybee
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for such kind words! Glad you love our clothes...
    From all of us at poppy children.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete