Tuesday 13 March 2012

PASTELS PASTELS AND MORE PASTELS!




Pastels are everywhere this season, you will not be able to go into a high street clothing store without seeing a collection of pastel coloured clothes! For me pastels are my favourite types of colours, there's something about the tone of the pinks and blues that's so sweet and girly. Its not just this season I have seen and started to love pastels and its not only pastel coloured clothes I love. Anything with pastels in I guarantee I will love it, whether that's cakes, clothes, furniture, anything!

This week I am going to be posting a few posts about the pastel things I love, starting today with food.



 Now, I know its petty strange but the thing I really love though is pastel coloured food. Some people will say that eating coloured foods puts them off there food, obviously I don't like everything I eat pastel coloured, what I really mean is that I love pastel coloured cakes, sweets and ice cream so basically any sugary foods. I think this is probably because when I think of pastel colours I think of sweet things.


As a young child I remember going to my godmother's house and her always having pastel coloured cakes or fondant fancies and she would always have pastel coloured cups which I loved. I also remember when M&S had pastel coloured fondant fancies that I absolutely adored.


Although I love pastel coloured cakes, I think my absolute favourite pastel coloured food would have to be Cadbury mini eggs, in fact these are probably my favourite food in the world!

I always love getting a pack of mini eggs and looking at the colour and of course smelling them, it is probably very strange that I do this but I associate the smell of mini eggs with pastel colours.


yumm....


Much Love
misspoppybee
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment