Thursday 15 March 2012

MORE PASTELS PASTELS AND MORE PASTELS!!


So, following on from my previous blog about how I love pastel coloured sweets/cakes, today I am going to tell you all about my love for pastel coloured fashion and my favourite pastel items this season! Now as I said before 'Pastels are everywhere this season, you will not be able to go into a high street store without seeing a collection of pastel coloured clothes', which is true, when I went shopping on Saturday most of the shops I went in had a collection of lovely pastel coloured clothes.
The best thing I think about pastel colours is that they always go together! Obviously not all of the time but definitely the majority of the time if you put a pastel colour with another pastel colour it would almost certainly not clash or you could just wear one pastel colour from top to bottom and it would still look good! I think wearing pastels can be so flexible as you can mix them with 'normal' colours as well which is why they are so brilliant! I especially like Topshop's collection; '50's Dinner' 


As you can probably tell by now, I LOVE PASTELS! So here are just a few of my favourite pastel items of clothing on the high street this season:
Sheer Long Sleeve Midi Dress from Missguided.com
Turquoise Pearl Collar Tank from River Island
Light Pink Print Tassel Front Espadrilles from River Island

Crepe Shirt Dress from Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment