Thursday 8 March 2012

KONY 2012

Now, this isn't anything like what I planned to post this week but after seeing this I knew I had to post about it. The subject I am talking about is Invisible Children or to some of you, you might be more familiar with is KONY 2012. Most people will not know about this or who Kony is but they are marking him as the worst criminal in the world but because nobody knows about him 2012 is the year that Kony becomes famous in order to help capture him. I won't go in to great detail of what he does or how we plan to make him famous but by watching this video hopefully you will become aware of how much help we need to make him famous. The video below is incredible, I cried whilst watching it but felt so much better knowing that I'd seen it and now know much more about the campaign, it might be a long video but it is seriously worth your time, so please please watch it. 















Much love
misspoppybee xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment